Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I cannot believe how much we did this holiday season. After Christmas, we went to WI Dells to take a mini vacation with Mike's family. We stayed at a Water park Resort which was really nice. There were 4 indoor water parks we could go to, one of which was in our building. We stayed at that one most of the time because it was not crowded at all and it was perfect size for the girls. Emma loved the water park this time. Not only did she like the water slides and go down them by herself, she loved running under the water. I think she would still be there if we did not tell her we needed to leave! Ellie was not as fond of the whole thing mostly because of all the water squirting around. She likes water slides, but she likes the hot tub more! We had a really good time and I am thinking this will be the type of vacation we take until the time comes to go to Disneyland. Thankfully both Mike and I do not mind being wet and cold (the water there was not that warm).

Mike and I rang in the new year cleaning the house! The girls and I got home for the first time in a week on December 31st, so we were all in the mood to stay home plus our usually babysitters were on vacation with us so we did not want to ask them to watch the girls some more. I am hoping things will start getting back to normal here soon. The girls start swim lessons in a week and I am probably signing them up for gymnastics through our city as well.

No comments: