Today was the girls' first day of preschool! Emma went last year and is thrilled to be back again. She is such a little school girl! Ellie was liking the idea of school up until the point where Mike and I left her. She did not cry and I have not gotten a call to come pick her up so that is a good sign. I get 2.5 hours 2 days a week to myself now!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
First Day of School 2008!
Today was the girls' first day of preschool! Emma went last year and is thrilled to be back again. She is such a little school girl! Ellie was liking the idea of school up until the point where Mike and I left her. She did not cry and I have not gotten a call to come pick her up so that is a good sign. I get 2.5 hours 2 days a week to myself now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment