Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The first part of November....



The month of November greeted us with warm weather! We played outside a lot and even got raspberried from the bushes. I can hardly believe how green the grass was! Then came the rain and then the snow! We got to play in the snow for a total of about 2 hours before it melted. Then the weather got really cold!


It has been the same old stuff in the Collins household. We play, do art, go to school, go to swimming. Emma and Ellie were asked what my job was and they said to workout. Daddy's job was to go to work! I am glad they are realizing physical fitness is important! Sometimes I do wish working out was my job!
This is my new favorite picture of the girls. They have been playing so well together lately! They truely are best friends right now!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: