Monday, January 26, 2009

Unique things in December

I have not blogged in awhile, so here is a quick recap of interesting things we did in December. We did do a lot of baking, cooking, sledding, etc. None of that is new.
In this first picture we were getting ready to go to the Nutcracker play. We went on a family friendly Sunday afternoon and sat in the last row at the Theater in St Thomas. There were a few things we did not check out before we went. We did not realize it was interpretative and that there was a long prelude to the play about fall turning into winter. There were some kids in play and I think they would have been more interested in them had they not been there so long already! I was a little disappointed that there was no mouse king or Nutcracker, so do your home work if you are going to take kids to a play!! Overall they had a good time although we will try a different one next year!

The other thing the girls did was ride in a limo. A friend, her friend and I took our kids to Holidazzle and to see the best lights in the Twin Cities. The girls loved it. The especially liked not being in car seats. It was a little cold, but it was all worth it for Santa!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: