
Mike took the girls this past weekend to the WI Dells and stayed with his family at a water park hotel. The girls loved it. They stayed at the same place we stayed last time. The nice thing about that hotel is that it has a small water park in the building they stayed at. This time they also went to the wave pool in another part of the resort. Emma loved the wave pool. She wore her goggles most of the time and when a wave came she would go under water so it would not tip her over. Ellie had fun on a little slide. I don't think Ellie would mind the water slide so much if it wasn't for the spraying water on the way to the slide. I am happy and proud that the girls are getting comfortable in the water. This summer is going to be a lot of fun in the pools and the lakes.
I spent my weekend working out, cleaning the house, painting and I even got to do a little shopping by myself. I think it was good for the girls to spend a little time away from me, but still with Mike. Mike does not get a chance to spend a lot of time alone with them without me around. Plus they got to see Mike's family from IL. It is so nice that the girls are comfortable playing with both extended families.
I will put pictures up as soon as I get the film developed. They used disposable underwater cameras for most of the water play in order to keep the nice camera from being dropped accidentally into the water.
I spent my weekend working out, cleaning the house, painting and I even got to do a little shopping by myself. I think it was good for the girls to spend a little time away from me, but still with Mike. Mike does not get a chance to spend a lot of time alone with them without me around. Plus they got to see Mike's family from IL. It is so nice that the girls are comfortable playing with both extended families.
I will put pictures up as soon as I get the film developed. They used disposable underwater cameras for most of the water play in order to keep the nice camera from being dropped accidentally into the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment