The girls got new haircuts today. I decided to get it cut short for the summer (if it ever comes to MN). I think they cut over 6 inches off of the girls' hair. Both girls got an angled cut where the back is shorter than the front. I think Ellie has finally lost her curls. I am hoping this will be more managable with all the swimming we are going to do. Both girls look really different with shorter hair. We went to this place called Snip-its in Maple Grove. I thought the people wer a lot nicer than the place we used to go to.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
New Haircuts
The girls got new haircuts today. I decided to get it cut short for the summer (if it ever comes to MN). I think they cut over 6 inches off of the girls' hair. Both girls got an angled cut where the back is shorter than the front. I think Ellie has finally lost her curls. I am hoping this will be more managable with all the swimming we are going to do. Both girls look really different with shorter hair. We went to this place called Snip-its in Maple Grove. I thought the people wer a lot nicer than the place we used to go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment