Another thing she is doing is potty training herself. This Thursday she asked to wear underpants and has only wanted diapers one time since. I am letting her dictate how this goes for awhile. She does really well 90% of the time. I was really nervous taking her to the zoo on Friday and having Mike take her to the Children's Museum on Saturday in underpants, but everything turned out fine. I cannot believe we are almost out of diapers!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Ellie's Latest News!
Ellie has decided that it is fun to change her outfit 4-5 times in a day! This has been going on for about a week now, ever since she found where I keep the off-season clothes. She is starting to look a lot more like Emma, not just physically but in her mannerisms too.
Another thing she is doing is potty training herself. This Thursday she asked to wear underpants and has only wanted diapers one time since. I am letting her dictate how this goes for awhile. She does really well 90% of the time. I was really nervous taking her to the zoo on Friday and having Mike take her to the Children's Museum on Saturday in underpants, but everything turned out fine. I cannot believe we are almost out of diapers!
Another thing she is doing is potty training herself. This Thursday she asked to wear underpants and has only wanted diapers one time since. I am letting her dictate how this goes for awhile. She does really well 90% of the time. I was really nervous taking her to the zoo on Friday and having Mike take her to the Children's Museum on Saturday in underpants, but everything turned out fine. I cannot believe we are almost out of diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment